We fell in love with Waihi Beach and hope to share a little on what's there to do! You can also check out the Waihi Beach website for more information.
There are plenty of beach and nature walks. Orokawa Bay is a must-do for our family reunions. If you feel like venturing a bit further Hot Water Beach at the Coromandel is just an hour drive away.
- There are plenty nature walks like Orokawa Bay, Bowentown Head and Anzac Bay
- If you are after a sporty activity take the Trig Walk with some steep steps and a rewarding view over Waihi Beach
- Waihi Beach Surf School: Learn how to ride the waves at one of the safest surf beaches in New Zealand
- Retail therapy at The Village's boutiques, gift stores and art gallery
- Golf in Waihi with a 18 hole golf course a 15 min drive away
- Athenree Hot Springs offers hot mineral pools only a 10 min drive from Waihi Beach
Hauraki Rail Trail is one of the easiest cycle trails in the country
Eat and Drink
- Classics and international cuisine in walking distance from the apartments
- Live music at the pub or check The Porch for occasional evening gigs
- Sunday Market during summer
Venture a bit further:
- The SaltyCollective is opening in July-13 2019! It's the home of Saltysea and Beach Pilates - retail and reformers Pilates studio for all things good and uplifting.
- Stretch your body and soul at the Yoga Collective. Drop-in classes for visitors make it easy to join
- Soul Beauty Rooms and Waihi Beach Wellness make sure you feel and look your best
- Treat yourself to some TLC in Waihi Beach